This is you:
Generate virtual 3D exhibitions from Wikipedia for any topic you want! Some starting points: Hedgehog Optical illusion Subatomic particle You can also enter your own topic and click "Generate", click the "Random" button to be surprised.
We recommend using the Chrome browser.
Click into the 3D space to start moving, and press Escape to release your mouse.
- Arrow keys/WASD: Walk around
- Hold shift: Move faster
- Q/E: Fly down/up
- Left click on blue links: Jump to another topic
Edit and scribble
- Right click on content: Edit the content and make Wikipedia better!
- Left mouse button: Draw on walls. Your drawings are shared within your group.
- C: clear drawings
Invite your friends!
- "New group" button: Create a multiplayer group and put a link to it in your clipboard
- "Invite" button: Put a link to your current group in your clipboard
- You can set your nickname, your face as text, as well as your color in the sidebar.
Text from Wikipedia is available under CC BY-SA 3.0. You can check the images' licenses by right clicking them.